Monday, May 18, 2009

My Sweet 16!

Thank you to those who celebrated my 16th Birthday with me! :D

I'm kinda lazy to type out what happened during the chalet, I enjoyed myself very much! Hahaha, a very memorable birthday indeed! Here come my Thank-You list :D

Thank you Daddy for getting me a new camera! YAY! I GOT SONY T90 & its PINK! WEET :D thanks for the laptop too! :D LOVEYOUPLENTY! Thank you for organising this chalet for me :D Memorable 16th Birthday!

Thank you Mummy for the Swarvoski Swan necklace I wanted since last year, I remembered I told you I wanted that in Japan! I got a shock that day that you actually bought it. Like hello~ how long ago, yet you still remember.I wanted that... :D LOVEYOUPLENTY!

Thank you Kor for the Puma Jacket I want, & buying me whatever I wanted that day on my birthday when we went out together! WEEHEEHEE! YOU ROCK BROTHER! LOVEYOU :D & thank you for taking out time to come to my chalet, bbq for us, burn the songs :D

Thank you Sis for the Domo-kun speakers! & helping my write out " Sheryl, sweet sixteen " to decorate my chalet :D LOVEYOUPLENTY! STUDY HARD K :D

Thank you Mindy & Sara for doing up that photoframe, really very sweet! Thank you for that Princess Cinderalla snowglobe too! ITS REALLY PRETTY! ONE OF MY WISHES HUH :D Thank you for the "Sheryl" necklace I wanted all along too! :D Thank you for staying overnight, thank you for helping me decorate the chalet! Thank you for everything you've done! I love you two! :D

Thank you Sarah, Pearlyn, Li Fang, Yu Jun, Joyce, Jolyn, Damien, Yun Chou, Calvin, Gaby, Leslie, Huan Yi, Ing Hong for the "Sheryl" necklace too! Hehehe :D THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TO MY CHALET! :D

Thank you Edrea & Jasmin for the mini cake! :D Super paiseh k, eat that cake with kopitiam spoon. What is this...HAHAHA! :D STILL, LOVE YOU TWO GIRLY GIRLS :D

Thank you BASIL for the Build-A-Bear! HAHA! PRINCESS ONE SOMEMORE! THANKS AH! Thank you for the necklace also! I've always wanted a bear from build-a-bear, PRINCESS one somemore, so thanks yeap! I can cancel it out from my wishlist :D

Thank you Liang Deng & Esther for the cup! THE PRETTIEST CUP I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! SERIOUSLY! Add hot water, then my picture and Happy 16th Birthday appear. COOLNESS K! :D

Thank you Belinda, Zi Ying, Qiuyin for the DISNEY BALLOON, the ear rings and the chocolates & the gummy machine :D HAHA! PRETTY PRETTY STUFFS! HAHAHA! :D

Thank you Gideon, Zhi Xiang, Darren for the PINK earpiece! Heheh, my earpiece spoil already, so thank you for getting my a new one! PRETTY! Can cancel that out from my wishlist also :D

Thank you Mosquito Gang for the delicious cake! HAHA SERIOUSLY NICE! I NOW MUST EAT IT EVERY MORNING, MY BREAKFAST! HAHAH! Thanks for coming ah :D Thanks Chung Hsien for the "Taxi" light up thing, very cute! Even my mum said its cute k (; Thank you Yvette (EEVTTE) for the necklace and the love letter! Hehehe, thank you girl! KEEP IN TOUCH MOSQUITO!

Thank you Shanky, Jessie, Samuel, (& I don't know who else shared for the cake) ! Thank you :D Lets go out someday, it has been a really long while k! Thank you Shanky for the notebook, with your design and letter inside :D A very pretty book indeed! Friends Forever. Thank you Ernest for the T-Shirt & the "HAPPY, BIRTHDAY, SHERYL" name tag! SUPER CUTE! :D

Thank you Calvin for the diary! & whatever you wrote inside, the picture you printed out was PRETTY! HAHA! THANK YOU HOBBES' BESTEST FRIEND EVER :D Friends Forever Cal! :D

Thank you Wei Bin for the ultra huge Teddy bear! Hehehe, thank you for making time out to come to my party too! :D

Thank you Wei Cong for your VERY LONG LOVE LETTER! :D Thanks Kor! You rock! HEHEHE :D HANDSOME AH HANDSOME BOY!

Thank you Kary, Wei Shan & Chelsea for the necklace! Pretty! Where's my barbie doll huh Chelsea! You lied to me ): HAHAHA! Thanks for coming! :D

Thank you Hui Min & Yun Ping for the musical jewellery box! REALLY NICE! HAHA! I like those kinda precious thots things huh :D HAHA!

I can't recall already, cause I'm kinda like.....semi-concious now.

Extremely tired after a whole day out today, with only 6 hours of sleep cause Basil woke me up! Went to Cineileisure (dont know how spell) to watch Angels & Demons. I SLEPT IN THE CINEMA FOR THE FIRST TIME! Super tired, plus the movie was extremely boring to me! I don't even understand it. At first I was following the movie, I understood whatever they said. Then my mind started drifting off to dreamland, couldn't take it. ANYWAY...when I met Basil at Tanah Merah interchange. I GOT A SHOCK OF MY LIFE X100! I wore a red top and white shorts yes, HE WORE RED TOP AND WHITE BOTTOMS also! WHAT IS THIS...don't know how paiseh I was. Like practically everywhere you walking, there're eyes staring at you okay. CRAZY! I don't know why he wore red & white. HAHA! My clothes was picked out by my mum, so not my fault (: I immediately msg-ed my mum, she was yes..laughing, teasing at us. Nonsense. This is called Fate. HAHAHA!

After watching, walk around then went to Funan to collect his Ipod, then went Suntec. Wanted to catch another movie, but the timings all very late. So we went to eat. Basil took very long to choose where to eat I tell you. Ultra choosy/picky man I tell you. HAHAHA!

Me: So how? Quick! Take your pick!
Basil: HUH?! WHAT PIG!


LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I TELL YOU, I LAUGHED NON-STOP! HAHAHAHAHAH! THE FUNNIEST THING WAS, THE WAY HE SAID WAS VERY AGITATED KINDA WAY. HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

After dinner, went Singapore river, I took quite a few shots to test out my new camera! :D Then headed home!

Okay, time to sleep! School tomorrow! lazy to upload photos :D